Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"IT HAS BEGUN!"

So, yeah, my inaugural Blogger posting begins with a quote from Mortal Kombat. Just be glad I chose that and not a cheesy Lord Rayden line.

I've finally decided to join many of my friends who blog here after being resistant to the notion of doing it myself for so long. I just didn't see having much to post about on a frequent basis. But I finally cracked after it was suggested by Spamel that this could be a venue for me to post about things that don't get much coverage on the Web: places to hike, 4-wheel drive trails, camping and backpacking stories, etc. Frequently, the topics of my posts will veer (far) from these areas, especially when I need to rant but hopefully people searching the 'Net for such things can gleam some info from this blog.

So, on that note, coming soon: Camping, Hiking, And Unexpected Four-Wheeling In The Lost Park Wilderness...

4 comments:

PammyJean said...

Yay! A blog! And once we get it all structured, perhaps this is a place for that camping survey.....

DEJO said...

Wouldn't it be cool if it could be an actual online survey where we can capture and tally the results? Oh, well, I can dream, can't I?

Pat Angello said...

Wha? A DeJo BLOG? SWEET!

Nichelle said...

Hey, someplace else I can spend an inordinate amount of time reading!!!..maybe I'll be motivated to post more....